The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Le Morne Peninsula, Mauritius, Le Morne, Mauritius
Phone: (230) 403 9000
4.4/5 20 reviews
On the south-western side of the island, the soft white sands of Le Morne Beach and its turquoise lagoon create a magical setting where lavishly appointed accommodation and pampering converge amid the many charms of Mauritius.
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is a five-star luxury resort with 172 guest rooms and suites with breathtaking views over the Indian Ocean waters.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
- Sample a Suite at 10% Off.
- Includes breakfast, Internet and 3000 bonus starpoints per stay
Celebrate the Art of Play
Reserve our Family Traditions at St. Regis suite exclusive*, specially tailored for younger guests and their families including:
- Suite accommodations
- Children’s Club access
- 4:00 PM late checkout
- SPG® Kids Pass Program for SPG members
- A 100 Euro daily credit towards family experiences and other hotel services
Book online, through your preferred travel professional or by calling our Worldwide Reservation Offices and mention the promo code RFT.
Seven day advance purchase and two night minimum length of stay required.
A Taste of Luxury - Reserve six nights and receive a complimentary seventh night.
St. Regis invites you to choose your luxury experience with an exceptional offer including daily breakfast for two.
In select months, stay a minimum of 6 nights and receive an additional complimentary night (subject to availability).
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 20 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My wife and I stayed at the St. Regis at the tail end of a wonderful honeymoon.
We had high expectations for the property, and in most respects, the reality exceeded them.
1) Stunning and well manicured property worthy of its premium reputation. The main building is an architectual beauty.
2) Spectacular, but slightly rocky beach
3) Service was mostly stellar with a few exceptions, and our butler, Ronny, was attentive and accommodating. He was a real pleasure to speak to, and made our stay better as a result.
4) The rooms. I have read reviews of people complaining about the rooms, but I thought they were sensational. Comfortable beds, luxurious bathrooms, and steps from the beach. The rooms were large and beautiful.
5) Complimentary water sports were an incredible perk. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate too much for us, but we still got to spend time water skiing and snorkeling.
1) As another reviewer mentioned, the rooms are close to each other, and loud neighbors will shatter the solitude. We were roomed above a family with young kids who played portable video games at high volumes. While this is not the fault of the St. Regis, you need to prepare yourself for this, as it was not particularly pleasant.
2) The food was overall good, but not exceptional. Being an inclusive resort, the food/beverage prices are on the high end. We had one exceptional meal at the Indian restaurant, but the remainder of the food was simply ok.
The St. Regis is a premium property and sets the bar very high for what is expected. My wife and I had very high expectations, and the property delivered. I would recommend it to anyone looking for tropical luxury and exclusivity. It was definitely an experience we will not forget.
How to find us
Located on Le Morne peninsula at the far south-western tip of the island of Mauritius, overlooking white sand beaches and a pristine turquoise lagoon. We are a one-hour drive from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU). The Le Morne Brabant Mountain is near our resort. Other outdoor destinations include Black River Gorges National Park, La Vanille Crocodile and Casela Parks, and the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.
- Black River Gorges National Park
- Casela Nature Park
- Seven Coloured Earth In Chamarel
How To Get Here
The culinary offerings at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort transport guests around the world
Featuring five distinct culinary experiences, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort offers epicureans a myriad of gastronomic influences ranging from French-inspired and traditional Mauritian cuisine, to the exotic dishes of Southeast Asia and fine Japanese selections.
- Le Manoir Dining Room
- The Boathouse Bar And Grill
- Floating Market Restaurant
- The 1904 Bar
- Simply India
Hours Of Operation
Uncompromising commitment to providing the highest level of service for your event / wedding.
Whether guests are planning a special social event or a private meeting, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort offers unrivalled excellence in hospitality. Expect meticulous arrangements and extraordinary cuisine, all in a superb setting with exemplary service.
- 4 Meeting Venues
- Astor Room For Up To 80 People
- Ballroom With Outdoor Terrace
- Wedding Coordinator
- State-Of-The-Art Audiovisual Equipment