The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Le Morne Peninsula, Mauritius, Le Morne, Mauritius
Phone: (230) 403 9000
4.4/5 (228 reviews)
On the south-western side of the island, the soft white sands of Le Morne Beach and its turquoise lagoon create a magical setting where lavishly appointed accommodation and pampering converge amid the many charms of Mauritius.
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is a five-star luxury resort with 172 guest rooms and suites with breathtaking views over the Indian Ocean waters.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
- Sample a Suite at 10% Off.
- Includes breakfast, Internet and 3000 bonus starpoints per stay
Celebrate the Art of Play
Reserve our Family Traditions at St. Regis suite exclusive*, specially tailored for younger guests and their families including:
- Suite accommodations
- Children’s Club access
- 4:00 PM late checkout
- SPG® Kids Pass Program for SPG members
- A 100 Euro daily credit towards family experiences and other hotel services
Book online, through your preferred travel professional or by calling our Worldwide Reservation Offices and mention the promo code RFT.
Seven day advance purchase and two night minimum length of stay required.
A Taste of Luxury - Reserve six nights and receive a complimentary seventh night.
St. Regis invites you to choose your luxury experience with an exceptional offer including daily breakfast for two.
In select months, stay a minimum of 6 nights and receive an additional complimentary night (subject to availability).
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 228 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The St Regis Mauritius is a beautifully property that has impeccable landscaping, a beautiful pool and wonderful restaurants. We made the hotel the final stop on our honeymoon and enjoyed three days relaxing at the pool and on our amazing private terrace. I was a little disappointed, however, that the hotel didn't really do anything special for our honeymoon. I don't generally expect anything for free, but the three other hotels we stayed at during the trip all recognized it in some way, whether with a bottle of wine or champagne, a little welcome gift, etc. We booked a romantic (and quite expensive) private dinner on the hotel jetty, which would have been an excellent way for the hotel to acknowledge our special occasion with something as small as a complimentary glass of champagne. To be fair, our butler put some rose petals on our bed that eventing, but coming off of other hotels doing a little more, I have to say that this left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Some other thoughts:
- Room was lovely and the breakfast was fabulous!
- Spa was great. I really enjoyed my treatment there.
- We ate at the Floating Market, Le Manoir and our private dinner (chef was wonderful about customizing a menu for us) - all excellent
- For a luxury hotel (and a new one at that), the towels and robes in the rooms didn't meet expectations. They were thin, pilled and often stained.
- The staff was wonderful about making us aware of options and helping us book things prior to our trip. It would have been helpful to have all of the dinners/activities we discussed in the months leading up to the trip printed out an in our room upon arrival.
All in all, it was a wonderful experience with just a few things we thought could be improved upon.
How to find us
Located on Le Morne peninsula at the far south-western tip of the island of Mauritius, overlooking white sand beaches and a pristine turquoise lagoon. We are a one-hour drive from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU). The Le Morne Brabant Mountain is near our resort. Other outdoor destinations include Black River Gorges National Park, La Vanille Crocodile and Casela Parks, and the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.
- Black River Gorges National Park
- Casela Nature Park
- Seven Coloured Earth In Chamarel
How To Get Here
The culinary offerings at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort transport guests around the world
Featuring four distinct culinary experiences, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort offers epicureans a myriad of gastronomic influences ranging from French-inspired and traditional Mauritian cuisine, to the exotic dishes of Southeast Asia and fine Japanese selections.
- Le Manoir Dining Room
- The Boathouse Bar And Grill
- Floating Market Restaurant
- The 1904 Bar
- Simply India
Hours Of Operation
Uncompromising commitment to providing the highest level of service for your event / wedding.
Whether guests are planning a special social event or a private meeting, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort offers unrivalled excellence in hospitality. Expect meticulous arrangements and extraordinary cuisine, all in a superb setting with exemplary service.
- 4 Meeting Venues
- Astor Room For Up To 80 People
- Ballroom With Outdoor Terrace
- Wedding Coordinator
- State-Of-The-Art Audiovisual Equipment